Friday, July 4, 2014

Little Black Book


Title: Little Black Book
Author: Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 27, 2014

My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you.
NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX.

Here’s my offer…
I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us.

There are only two rules:
DON'T EVER DENY ME.
DON'T FALL IN LOVE.

If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops.

Do we have an understanding?

"This book was amazing, super sexy, heart breaking, stomach in knots kind of awesome." ~ Eye Candy Bookstore

"From the very first scene, it grabbed my attention - who knew a threesome could be so deliciously hot. This book set my little finger on fire - I couldn’t flip the pages on my kindle fast enough." ~ Deliciously Wicked Books



About Tabitha: 

Tabatha is a sweet tea sippin', front porch sittin' kind of girl from South Carolina. She loves old, historical anything, wind chimes, and all things romantic. She is the mother of an 8 y/o rock star/princess and the wife of her very own Prince Charming.
When she isn't writing, she's texting book ideas to herself.


About Melissa:

Reading has always been a passion for me and writing is as instinctive as breathing. Every inhale is an idea; every exhale a creation. Flutter, The Discover Series was my debut release and since then I have written a contemporary romance, The Edge of Darkness. The only thing I do better than writing? Making beautiful, sassy and independent, girls. My daughters will always be my greatest accomplishment, my biggest fans and my every inspiration. I live, breath and would die for them! I've been married to one of the greatest men in my life for 7 years and I love him more than chocolate (you know shit just got real :), Justin Timberlake and Friday's. Without him my website would be a mess and I would probably be paying more taxes than I should. He is a jack of many trades and this is just my opinion but I like to think besides my daughters, I'm his second biggest accomplishment. (Does anyone else hear a horn tooting?)

I was born in Denver, Colorado -but I will always think of sunny Arizona as my home. I don't have a big family, but I'm close with my sister, brother & my mom. My mom is my hero, my inspiration, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to be raised by. She has supported me throughout this crazy adventure and I'm lucky to have her on my side!





No comments:

Post a Comment