Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Very Mystic Christmas



Title: A Very Mystic Christmas
Author: Belinda Boring
Series: The Mystic Wolves
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Blushing Heart Press
Release Date: Dec 2013
Edition/Formats Available In: eBook & Print
Blurb/Synopsis:
Join the holiday festivities by taking a magical trip down memory lane with author Belinda Boring's BESTSELLING Mystic Wolves series.
In this heartfelt Christmas novella, readers can enjoy tender, funny, and swoon worthy moments with characters they've grown to love--memories such as "Ho, Ho, Who?", "Wish Upon A Star," and "Love, Santa." Also included are delicious recipes of treats that are guaranteed to make your mouth water! So, snuggle under a blanket before the fire, pour yourself a cup of steaming hot chocolate, and reminisce with Mason, Darcy, Devlin, Daniel, and Vlad
Book Links



A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self-proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. It wasn't long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you can't help but connect with. Of course, she wouldn't be Belinda without adding heroes she hopes will curl your toes. Surrounded by a supportive cast of family, friends, and the man she gives her heart and soul to, Belinda is living the good life. Happy reading!

Author Links
Excerpt
"Surprise, beautiful." He brushed a faint kiss over my lips, leaving an even fainter taste of something behind. I couldn't help it. I licked my lips and caught the familiar flavor of mint.
"Mmmm." I touched his mouth again, hoping to capture more as I licked the pad of my thumb. "Peppermint?"
"Candy cane. I couldn't resist swiping one from the Christmas tree in the main living room." He winked and my insides flip flopped. Mason didn't hold himself back when it came to flirting with me and I wondered if I'd ever get used to it.
"Well, it was delicious."
"Then, by all means, have another taste."

No comments:

Post a Comment